Things to do and to see in Alsace
Alsace, its heritage, its culture, its food, its authenticity, or simply for a break… plan your own itinerary and we’ll be happy to advise you on your choices…
In Bergheim :
- What you can do : cycling trips, fishing pond, tennis courts, roller-skating, numerous walking opportunities (tour of the ramparts, the wine-route, strolls in the forest…).
- Activities during high season : guided tours, festivals…
2 km away, Ribeauvillé :
A charming little town : open-air swimming pool, indoor heated pool with sauna and whirlpool, walks and visits to the “three castles”.
And thanks to the amazing central location of our town, all tourist attractions in Alsace are less than an hour away :
- The wine route and its charming wine-producing towns : Riquewihr, Turckheim, Eguisheim, Kaysersberg… and their lively folklore festivals.
- Within a radius of 15 km : Haut-Koenigsbourg, Falconry displays, the Mountain of Monkeys, the castles of Ribeauvillé, the Stork reimplantation centre, the Butterfly garden, the wine cellars.
- Colmar and its “Little Venice” just 12 km away, the Unterlinden Museum, Mulhouse with its many museums is 45 km away, Sélestat (capital of humanism of the Rhine) just 10 km, and Strasbourg, its cathedral and “La Petite France” 55 km.
- The Vosges : its rounded mountains, lakes (Gérardmer), forests, castles and places of pilgrimage (Mount St. Odile).
- The flat open country of the Alsace, with its villages and culture, the Eco-Museum (Ungersheim).
- The Rhine and Alsace’s “Grand Canal” are just 22 km away, and Germany (Freiburg) just 25 km.
For all further information, the “POINT I” (information point) in the village will welcome you during high season, as will the Tourist Information Office in Ribeauvillé. There is also a file in the gîte, which you can consult.
|Indoor pool||Swimming pool||Tennis||Fishing||Horse-riding||Mountain biking|
|3 km||3 km||In Bergheim||In Bergheim||3 km||In Bergheim|
|15 km||pistes cyclables||In Bergheim||In Bergheim||3 km||In Bergheim|