A peaceful medieval village, 15 km from Colmar, and in the heart of the Alsace wine route. A public car park near the property provides a safe place for you to leave your car. The gîte itself is on the first floor and there is a small space outside.
About 40 m2 (50 m2 including an open-plan sleeping area “mezzanine”).
Sleeping arrangements :
The gîte sleeps between 2 and 4 people.
- A double bed (140 x 190 x 14) situated on the mezzanine, accessed by a wooden stepladder.
- A second double bed (160 x 200 x 22) in the studio itself.
We can also offer you a single folding bed, a cot and a high chair.
Bed linen are provided.
Fittings and fixtures :
The gîte has central heating and air conditioning. It is split up in the following way :
- Corner kitchen with ceramic cooktop, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Bathroom with shower and washbasin.
- Separate toilet.
- Lounge-area with TV, two chairs and coffee table.
- Eating area